The proven way for homeschool families to learn piano.
With the Hoffman Method, you can trust that your child is getting a high-quality education backed by the latest learning theory. Not only will they learn to play piano, they’ll master music theory, technique, and more.
"Our six-year old is excitedly showing everyone that she can play Hot Cross Buns. I appreciate that the lesson included history, theory, recognizing patterns, and actually playing!"
MaryAnn, Homeschool Parent
A complete musical education at home.
Try it for free
- The high-quality curriculum and learning resources are grounded in learning science.
- Daily practice plans tell your child what to work on, encouraging independent learning.
- Everything you and your kids need is online, right at your fingertips.
- Progress tracking shows how much growth your child has made.
- It’s a complete musical education that’s child-friendly, G-rated, and 100% fun!
Premium tools enhance online learning.
Practice makes perfect—when you know what to practice and when. After each lesson, your students have a detailed practice plan that walks them through exactly what to work on each day.
Reinforce your learning with music theory worksheets, activity pages, flashcards, and more tailored to each lesson.
No more tedious memorization and endless drilling. Our online games make learning everything from music theory to rhythm engaging and fun.
Sign up today!
With our focus on fun as the foundation for music education, your child will actually want to come back to the bench, lesson after lesson.Create a Free Account